Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian A Beard
Dr. Brian A Beard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Beard is affiliated with Regions Hospital and Fairview Ridges Hospital. Dr. Beard has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian A Beard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I went to Dr. Beard for pain in left side. A CT was done and he advised it was just a cyst and it would burst eventully not to worry and no surgery needed. Finally I could not take the pain any longer went back in to see him and another CT this time it was a dermoid tumor!!! I had surgery but lost my left ovary to this nut job. Plus he cut a big smily face into my stomach. He was very rude and told me the pain was all in my head and I was a surgery addict. PLEASE BEWARE
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR BEARD FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS NOW WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO CONCEIVE AFTER 15 YEARS HE REASURRED ME NO WORRIES...THIS IS MY SECOND PREGRANCY AFTER 15 YEARS AND HE IS VERY INTUNED WITH MY HEALTH AND MY BABIES. I COULDNT ASK FOR A BETTER CAREGIVER HE LISTENS HE GIVES GOOD ADVICE AND HE KNOWS WHATS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. "DR BEARD YOU ROCK"
Dr. Beard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Brian A Beard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFairview Oxboro Clinic, 600 W 98th St Ste 150, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian A Beard in this video.
Dr. Brian A Beard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.