Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian C Beatty has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Child Birth
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 55
Dr. Beatty is professional and honest - and to the point which is important to me. Everything we've discussed or addressed, has felt like he truly cared and wanted the best for my well being. A lot of doctors don't take the time to get to know you but Dr. Beatty does a great job at making patients feel comfortable and taken care of.
He doesn't care for his patient at all , He thinks he knows it all sometimes when something is wrong with you , you ask him if he can check if you have these problem he looks at you like your crazy . Then after he does a surgery he notices you have the problem that you've been telling him to check . If you go to him please becarecul .
I am a current patient. I have never been treated so great by a whole team of people. Everyone in the office is magnificent. I believe they have an amazing staff. They are all beautiful inside and out. Dr. Beatty is phenomenal. I believe I am very lucky to have chosen this practice. They are all angels. If i have an emergency afterhours it takes the doctor less than 30 seconds to reach me. I am very thankful that I am able to share this whole ride with the team. And i am 100% sure that I have chosen the right doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2013, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
36 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Brian C Beatty accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTennessee Womens Care, 5651 Frist Blvd Ste 213, Hermitage, TN
Dr. Brian C Beatty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, TN.