Dr. Brian Beaver Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Brian Beaver?

DR. BEAVER IS THE BEST!!!

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

IT IS SUCH A PLEASURE TO BE IN THE COMPANY OF A DOCTOR THAT REMINDS YOU OF HOW DOCTORS WERE YEARS AGO. HE ALWAYS WANTS TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING AND WHAT DOES HE NEED TO KNOW THAT HAS CHANGED OR GOING ON WITH YOUR HEALTH SINCE OUR LAST VISIT? I TRULY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE!

Patient

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Dr. Beaver is very clear in what procedure is being done , and what the results are. The Nurses are also very clear and pleasant. The receptionist is very clear in instructions prior to visit and after. Great office.

Horrible to Seniors

Posted on May 29th, 2015

My poor mother has been dealing with this quack for many years now and I am not happy with the treatment she receives from him and his staff, but she is afraid to change doctors. Over the last year, she has been hospitalized several times and Dr. Beaver gets angry when she is taken to a hospital where he is not an affiliate. If an ambulance is called she is going to be taken to the nearest and best facility. His method of practicing medicine is to prescribe and run. My poor mother is on so many medications that she is miserable all of the time and when asked what the pill if for, she can’t provide a clear answer. She just says Dr. Beaver gave it to me. She had also expressed his lack of respect for the patients [especially the seniors], and is rough and speaks to them as though they are mentally handicapped. Abusive is the word. I have been telling my mother for years to find a new doctor and I actually called a few years ago and spoke to an Alba who was nasty and defended their actions at that office. My mother is on Medicare/Humana so he can keep her hostage, as everything requires referrals. As long as he is being paid, it is all good. My mother is 83 and was in relatively good health but due to poor diagnosis and lack of attention to her care, her health continues to fail. Additioanlly, Dr. Beaver tells her to come to the office if she is not well but when she is taken there the rude nurse (Karen) says that she can't see the doctor. So why tell someone to come to the office in stead of going to the ER? Granted, we all getting old and cannot live forever but the years we have left should not be spent suffering. As people age they deserve excellent care but most importantly, RESPECT! God willing I live as long as she does, I will make sure to find a doctor who genuinely cares about my health and wellbeing. Beef things up Dr. Beaver & staff! You wouldn't want to be treated poorly so why do it to these poor old folks.

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Dr. Beaver has one of the worst personalities I have ever encountered in a human being, let a lone a physician. When my stepfather, a long time patient, came into Dr. Beaver's office after an exam, he was told in the most heartless way, "your going to die. There's nothing I can do." Years later, when my 91 year old mother developed lymphoma and a bit of dementia, her cancer doctors told me she needed to be put in a nursing home. She refused to leave her home. I thought it might be helpful if I talked to her about it with Dr. Beaver, so she could her the facts from me with a doctor present. When I asked if he could help, he started screaming at me on the phone, saying I was asking him to do my job and he could be sued for doing something like this. He didn't stop screaming and finally hung up the phone on me. Several days later, he had his nurse call and tell me that he no longer would be my mother's doctor. At that point, that was no longer an issue, as I would never let my mother go near him again. Under the best of circumstances, he's brusque. Talk about no bedside manner. He's the worst. I remember my mother telling me how shocked she and my stepfather were when they left the doctor's office and, while having to deal with the devastating news, all they could talk about was how insensitive Dr. Beaver was. In later years, when I went to Dr. Beaver's office with my mother and saw him in action, I would ask my mother why she didn't change doctor's as there's no shortage of them in FL but she was elderly and just didn't want to make the change. It's three years since my mother's death and I'm just shredding all the old medical and other papers and came across some with Dr. Beaver's name. It brought back all the bad memories. It's horrible enough to deal with the loss of one's mother, so very unfortunate to have the ugly memories of such a terrible person added to the burden. All of the many doctors who cared for my mother at Wellington Hospital as well as those cancer specialists in private practice were my heroes for their world class skill and many many kindnesses to my mother. I think of them with deep gratitude all the time and am so glad they bared no resemblance to Dr. Beaver in terms of callousness and total lack of interpersonal skills.

Excellent physician, very well run office

Posted on January 6th, 2010

I've been a more than satisfied patient for years. When a medication I am taken had an unfavorable side effect reported during a newly published drug study, Dr. Beaver contact me to review this mediation and possible interactions. In addition to knowledge, he really cares.Also, his office is very well run. I am seen nearly immediately and informed immediately if there is to be the slightest delay. Tests are run on site with the results communicated electronically. I feel I am his only, or at least the most important, patient.

Posted on December 20th, 2016