Dr. Brian Q Beitel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Brian Q Beitel?

Would highly recommend Dr. Beitel. Very glad I found him myself he delivered my son and took care of my follow up visits. I was very happy with his care and don't have a single complaint.

Would not recommend

Very bad bedside manner always in a hurry. Staff is horrible I had important paper work they messed up twice. Last visit I had he didn't want to check me because he said he was tired of looking at vaginas all day. I'm very far along pregnant and was very angry about this it's his job. I still had him check me but had to ask him to he always goes around questions I ask him and dosnt give me strait answers which is very frustrating for a new mom. Definitely would not recommend

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Sababa!

I had an awesome visit. This doctor took time to discuss my issues and the procedure he was going to perform in a way that I could understand. He followed up with my results sooner than he told me he would. I appreciate that. My family and I were very worried as we waited.

I wish I could change physicians!!!

This is my first pregnancy and I have a lot of concerns, which only grow with each appointment. I am getting more information from online access than from my OB/GYN.

Couldn't ask for better care!

I have been Dr. Beitel's patient since 2006 during my 2nd pregnancy. I was a single mom and he was so good to me and my 4 year old who came to most of my appointments. He has always been very caring and professional. His staff is great and I almost never wait more than maybe a few minutes. I would definitely recommend him!!!!!

A Great Doctor

I have been with Dr. Bietel for @ least 7 years. He has been great with me. I feel he is one of the most caring, considerate and just very personable doctors I have had. By the way, I have had 4 different O.B. doctors. I really appreciate all that he does and there are no words to describe the care and concern that he shows. I love his staff also, they are great!

Dr. Beitel has been my OB for 6 years. He has seen me through two pregnancies. He is an attentive caring dr. I would recommend him.

Best OB every

Dr Beitel had been my OB for 9 years. He is the best evry. He cares about you health as well as your mental well being. His staff is always helpful and follows thru.

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Beitel, has been my OB for about 3 years now, and during all my visits he has been awesome. He is a very caring person, wants to know about you, takes time to get to know you, and is concerned about your health and safety. He is on top of things, and makes you feel like a patient rather than a number. I would recommend him to my family, and friends.

The best around!

I read the other reviews and I have no idea who these people are talking about. He is so opposite of what they claim. My expirence with him was better then excellent. The doctor I had with my first son was horrible so it was refreshing to finally have a Great doctor. He was very caring and took time with me to answer ALL my questions..and yes he has a sense of humor..its dry.. but at least he has one..maybe thats what everyone is talking about.. who knows.. all I do know tho.. is that he is a great doctor!