Highly Dissatisfied

great care

we have found a very good doctor finally.the doctor,and his staff are caring,and do a great job.they and the doctor are very thorough.my wife and I have been impressed.

Sorry can't see the doctor, he's on call

I called an requested an appointment and was told sorry you can't see the doctor this week because he's on call. I aggravated an arthritic neck and needed medical treatment asap. I can't get an appointment. I requested one two weeks ago and they just refuse to schedule anything. Instead they made a appointment with a pain management with a doctor that is not a spine specialist. Just another pill pusher and under investigation. I was only on two medications when I started seeing Dr. Bixler, now I'm on 8 pills. Feeling worse than I've felt in years. Find someone else.

Dr. Brian J Bixler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.