Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian A Blue has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brian A Blue has the following 17 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Brian A Blue has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I have been a patient of Dr Blue for 6 years of so and he is not only highly intelligent and extremely well educated, he has provided me with what I consider to be the finest of care. He always listens carefully to my issues and offers sound solutions to correct or help the same. I have also found his office staff to be so helpful, that I actually took them candy at the time of my last appointment which was my way of saying "thank you".
31 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Brian A Blue accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrian Alan Blue Md, 1025 W Meeting St Ste 101, Lancaster, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian A Blue in this video.
Dr. Brian A Blue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, SC.