Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian A Bonnyman MD
Dr. Brian A Bonnyman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hickory, NC, with other offices in Campo, CA and Alpine, CA . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian A Bonnyman has 3 locations
1205 N Center St
Hickory, NC 28601
36350 Church Rd
Campo, CA 91906
Dr. Brian A Bonnyman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Brian A Bonnyman has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Brian A Bonnyman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian A Bonnyman - Posted on December 21st, 2010
Wonderful Doctor / Nighmare Staff and Organization
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian A Bonnyman - Posted on July 28th, 2010
Dr. Bonnyman seems to genuinely care about his patients. He has an excellent "bedside manor" and is a very very good listener.The problem is his office (Cherokee Health Systems on Western Ave in Knoxville). When you call, you get put on hold FOREVER. Then, when someone does answer, they aren't the slightest bit interested in helping you with anything. Even if you're trying to return a call they made to you, the operator will not transfer you to the person that left the message and asked you to call them. When you ask for a prescription to be filled, nothing happens. The staff at Cherokee Health seems rude, uncaring, and unhelpful to the extreme. It's a real shame that such a great doctor is working with such a sorry organization.
29 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Brian A Bonnyman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian A Bonnyman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hickory, NC.