Dr. Brian Bouch Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian Bouch?

Excellent Care, WAY overpriced.

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Brian Bouch as a person, and as a physician, is wonderful. He's very present, an excellent listener, and does not hesitate to make referrals to practitioners with modalities he doesn't specialize in. That takes humility, and a genuine concern for the patient. That said, it is SO EXPENSIVE to become a sincere patient of Dr. Bouch: The initial visit is $500 (2012); Then upon that, you will be paying for tests out of pocket (mine ranged from $100-400/test), and grossly inflated prices at the on-site pharmacy. In addition, if he refers you to a practitioner within the office, which I imagine is quite common, you'll be paying out of pocket $125-$325/ visit. The D.C. there is insanely expensive. I wish I had known the incredible costs before I got knee deep into being his patient. Now, I'm slowly backing away from the practice, because it just seems like an endless hole of expenditures.

JK

Posted on July 12th, 2010

overpriced and too generalized. They recommend the same tests to everyone, from what I have seen.

Posted on May 4th, 2010

Dr. Bouch spends whatever time necessary to treat my medical concerns. He offers viable aternatives to traditional methods when appropriate and then lets me decide between the options. He is very caring and observant as a physician. He's the best!

Very disappointed

Posted on February 25th, 2010

Upon visiting this physician I was extremely disappointed. The wait was at least 45 minutes and his office staff was rude and indifferent. Definitely not warm and cuddly. Prior to the visit we faxed all pertinent information to Dr. Bouch so that he could review it in order to save time while we were there. It turned out that he did not know why my husband was there, and he had not read any of the information that we sent. He told us that he had not received the information, but after flipping through the file several times he found it, and several pages had pertinent information cut off. Dr. Bouch came across as rather cold and almost hostile. He did not let us ask any questions, and cut the visit short because he had to be somewhere else. He tried to sell us several hundred dollars in supplements and wanted my husband to get some tests that would have cost close to $1000. Not what we expected after driving 6+ hours to see him. We have not heard from him once, except in a 30 second telephone call to tell my husband that he should take a particular brand of supplement, rather than the other brand.In addition, Dr. Bouch did not take insurance. We were quoted the fee several times, but upon paying the bill we were charged $75 extra.This was truly a useless visit, a complete waste of time and money. We might as well have taken the money and gone outside and thrown it in the wind. I can only guess that we caught him on a bad day, as I have heard that he is a very good doctor. I guess we will never know, as we have no intention of ever returning there.

alternative MD without proper knowledge

Posted on December 18th, 2009

Dr Bouch while well intentioned is offering opinions and information in person or via telephone for a fee without proper first hand knowledge. This is based on his recommendations of alternative cancer treatments to my sister that did not help her. They did provide a large payment for the providers he recommended. When confronted with some of this information Dr Bouch was very defensive, then admitted he did not know how effective the treatments would be except that he "heard of their efficacy from others. No studies no data just heresay.

Posted on March 3rd, 2009

Dr. Bouch is a great doctor, very caring and excellent at diagnosing what other physicians have missed. Really listens to the patient. Wonderful mix of Western and Eastern treatment options, depending on what you, the patient, is comfortable with. Great sense of humor, too.

He's the BEST

Posted on September 4th, 2008

Dr. Bouch is the best doctor that I have ever been to.

Posted on March 30th, 2016