Dr. Brian W Bozza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian W Bozza?

I am happy with Dr. Bozza, but his administrative staff is lacking in client service skills. Yesterday I called the office and left an an extensive message requesting having medical records to be released to a specialist that I had an upcoming appointment with. I did not receive a callback and so I called the office again today. Unfortunately, my conversation was with a very abrupt, offensive and dismissive person who could certainly benefit by an attitude adjustment. I work with clients all of the time and answering questions and assisting them is my objective. Good communication and proper people skills should be a priority in any position when working with the public.

Great Doctor and makes you feel very comfortable....

Dr. Bozza is a wonderful Doctor. My Mother has been seeing him for the last 12 years. Although the new staff is courteous we really miss Veronica!

The best most on time Doctor I have been to.

Would not trade him for anyone else ,the best!

One star is to high

Dr. Bozza can treat sore throats and ear infections but was misdiagnosed on several occasions for more serious things and got a new doctor who is great and is affiliated with a hospital.

Highly Recommend Dr. Bozza's Practice

I have been going to Dr. Bozza's practice for approximately five years. I have never waited more than ten minutes. He has the nicest most professional and caring staff I have ever encountered. I would highly recommend this family practice.

Missy

I have been to Dr. Bozza and have been misdiagnosed. He is not too familiar with writing prescriptions and is quick just to prescribe and not treat symptoms. He opened a skin care and weight loss clinic which I believe is due to his poor family practice. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. I had to give one star in order to rate him but that is too good of a rating for him.

Doesn't even have any Hopsital priveleges in the area, CHEAP!

Stopped taking Medicare, big bucks so watch out, 5minutes and it's something like $175.00.

I have been going to Dr. Bozza since 2001 and from day one he has been caring and helpful. Everytime he walks into the exam room, he shakes my hand and warmly greets me. During the times when I didn't have health insurance, he would would work with me on payment and would sometimes give me medication samples so I wouldn't have to pay to get a prescription filled. He is the definition of what a doctor should be: knowledgable, caring, and understanding.

Dr. Brian W Bozza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.