Dr. Brian Brighton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Brighton?

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Treated my daughter and after a extremely bad break of her left arm. Extra Ordinary Knowledge and excellent bed side manner not only with the child but the parent as well. Have been recommending him for the past five years

Surgical Experience

Posted on December 28th, 2013

I have had trouble with my left hip for a few years. It would not stay in the socket and had become very painful. I have Duchenne muscular dystrophy and am confined to a wheelchair. It was becoming more difficult for me to put the leg back in the socket. Dr. Brighton spent plenty of time with me and my mother to explain the surgical procedure.Since I have Duchenne muscular dystrophy, any surgery has to be carefully considered and performed. We were encouraged to make a list of questions and concerns we had. His explanations and answers were very easy to understand. The surgery went well and Dr. Brighton took the time to explain to my mom what he had done and answer her questions. He checked on me each of the three days I was in the hospital. One of those days was Thanksgiving. At my follow up, he carefully checked everything. My incision has healed well and my leg has remained in the socket. The care I received by him and all the other people involved was exceptional.

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Dr Brighton is kind and compassionate and extremely knowledgable. Completely satisfied with his service and that of his staff.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017