Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian L Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr.Brown was a very caring and compassionate Dr. He listened and addressed all the problems at hand He admitted me. Unfortunately, that's when the problems started. The hospitalist Dr Mehta that I was assigned to was not the greatest. But that neither here or there. You are a very lucky if you get to see Dr. Brown you will get the GREAT CARE. UNFORTUNATELY, I have to go back to the hospital tonight and praying that he is there. I going to end up needing surgery and tried to put off going to the hospital for a while now and I made matters worse
This Doctor is dedicated to his profession, knowledgeable, and caring. He is the mold other should follow. No matter he is paid it is belong his worth.I truely feel the way I write about him, hge has treated me several times and each time has hit the nail on the head and followed up with true interest in my well being.
33 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Brian L Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Hospital North Pinellas, 1395 S Pinellas Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL
Dr. Brian L Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarpon Springs, FL.