Dr. Brian Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Brown?

Extremely bad chest pain and abdominal & very scared

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

Dr.Brown was a very caring and compassionate Dr. He listened and addressed all the problems at hand He admitted me. Unfortunately, that's when the problems started. The hospitalist Dr Mehta that I was assigned to was not the greatest. But that neither here or there. You are a very lucky if you get to see Dr. Brown you will get the GREAT CARE. UNFORTUNATELY, I have to go back to the hospital tonight and praying that he is there. I going to end up needing surgery and tried to put off going to the hospital for a while now and I made matters worse

I am so disappointed in your proficiency as a doctor!

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

My mother went to you and you sent her home with a laxative. She called me two days later and I said she needed to go to the emergency room again. Her intestines were so twisted and herniated that if it was one day later, she may have died. An x ray doesn't show soft tissue, even I know that.

Best Doctor EVER!!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2011

This Doctor is dedicated to his profession, knowledgeable, and caring. He is the mold other should follow. No matter he is paid it is belong his worth.I truely feel the way I write about him, hge has treated me several times and each time has hit the nail on the head and followed up with true interest in my well being.

Posted on January 22nd, 2017