Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian L Browning
Dr. Brian L Browning, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Browning is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman and Health Central Hospital. Dr. Browning has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian L Browning has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 21
Excellent bedside manner and a joy to have as a doctor. I've seen him about 4 times and each time is a pleasure. I wish all docs were like this. Office is clean and parking is easy. Only downside is that he is so good that an appointment with hime takes about a month or more. Would certainly recommend anyway.
Todays experience was great with a room full of interns we pulled the blood and the PRP through centrifuge and injected into the tears. With the ultrasound giving us full view of the muscle tears and the needle injecting it was like watching a 4D movie(4th being feeling). Was told that I will be in pain 2 hours after, so far I have not felt any more pain then normal if not less. Great Doctor, great visit. Don't feel that I would have gotten that great of service or attention from another Dr.
I highly recommend Dr Browning. He takes his time during the appointment, communicates his diagnosis, and shares his treatment plan with you. His approach is very friendly and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Browning.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Browning is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Brian L Browning accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Center-East, 7975 Lake Underhill Rd Ste 200, Orlando, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian L Browning in this video.
Dr. Brian L Browning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.