Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian A Bui has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Exercise Stress Test
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
- Chest Pain
- Heart Block
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Diseases
- Shortness of Breath
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Failure
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I'm a 46 year old mom w/ unusually low heart rate & blood pressure. I'm in the habit of researching medical professionals and facilities for my kids. When I was heartily referee to Dr. Bui, I went fully respecting the opinion of my regulate care professional. I found this rating out of curiosity AFTER multiple visits to Dr. Bui's office and am frustrated that a 2009 & 2010 comment with NO Substantiated information have persisted in what might appear to be a low overall rating for this medical team. The Dr. is well informed, thorough and insightful. Usually I find something in research that a Doctor has at least not addressed - not so here. The technicians are both competent and motivated. I can't think of a better recommendation than that! I'd bring my (young to adult) kids to Dr. Bui!
Dr. Bui can be aloof, but is glad to go into detail when you ask questions. His staff is very professional, but caring and friendly. I like that everything is computerized from front desk to billing and insurance to nurse and Dr. Notes. He takes most insurance. His referrals for lab, X-rays and c-scans are to professional, efficient offices. I would and have recommended him to friends.
Quick testing and diagnosis and immediate hospitalization. Less than two hours.Less waiting time than any other office that I experience.When you leave you will know what is going on. He and his staff is very informative.
Dr. Bui is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
St Marys Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Brian A Bui accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInland Valley Cardiovascular Center, 39755 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd Ste E130, Murrieta, CA
Dr. Brian A Bui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrieta, CA.