Dr. Brian B Burkey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian B Burkey?

Had cancer in my tongue, bottom gum and jaw. Dr. Burney performed my surgery to remove my gum, jaw and most of my tongue. He also took a fibula from my leg to build my jaw also with titanium. He was excellent in rebuilding my face with minimal scarring or deformity. I feel very blessed that he was my surgeon and have recommended him to others.

Brilliant ENT

Very knowledgeable. An expert on HPV

Excellent, excellent doctor.

I cannot say enough about Dr. Burkey and his staff. My mother had a tumor removed from her salivary gland, and from the beginning to the end our experience has been excellent. He has an excellent bedside manner: does not condescend, listens well, is careful to explain procedures and answer questions, is relational, friendly, and positive. He did an excellent job with my mom's surgery; he is highly skilled and has great attention to detail. He and his staff advocated for my mother when her insurance tried to deny coverage; they were persistent, professional and kept us informed throughout the process. I feel that he is very dedicated to patient care and keeps the patient's best interests in mind.

Dr. Brian B Burkey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.