Have you seen Dr. Brian E Burtch?

Great Experience

He is cordial, knowledgeable and realistic!

I have gone to Dr Burtch for a few years now, for my thyroid. When he does blood work, always wants to check cholesterol and has been trying to get me on cholesterol drugs for the past few years, this past week he asked again about checking cholesterol and when I said not interested in going on drugs, he told me I should just go see my regular physician for my thyroid. Only great doctor if you do as he says and when you have other opinions, and don't want to go on drugs, they want nothing to do with you. Shame Shame

Always personable, asks questions, listens, offers suggestions/help with any concerns. Works with insurance, very knowledgeable within his speciality, a great doctor.

Horrible

Dr. Burtch has a superiority complex and is rude and does not listen. All he does is push pills. HORRIBLE DOCTOR.

Dr Burtch was the first doctor in a long time who didn't use a computer during my exam! ! He explained everything to me and really took his time. I highly recommend him without hesitation !

Didn't listen to me

I wish I could give him zero stars. I don't feel like he has ever listened to me and this time I have been very ill for over a month! He came into the room and didn't even ask how I was feeling or why I was there. When I said I had gained about 14 lbs in 2.5 weeks he tried writing me a prescription for a weight loss pill. I was not looking for that! I am not overly heavy and in any need of a medication to help me lose weight. I have had hypothyroidism for over 6 years now. I know when my body is not getting what it needs and how I feel when something is off. He never even asked me anything about me and how I was!!!! I felt like he had his own agenda! I got blood work done and he had to make a point and circle my thyroid and write perfect next to it…. that was rude! When I was first diagnosed my doctor ( not him ) told me nothing looked that off and said my tests were normal. When I called back and asked for an appointment to go over the results my doctor said my levels were a little low but that doesn't normally effect people but GUESS WHAT it effected me! 3/4 of my hair had fallen out and I was falling asleep in my classes at noon after a full night sleep. This time around I had hair fall out, weight gain, puffy face, sore muscles and joints, constipation and irregular menstral cycle, and I was just in a fog! You look up hypothyroidism and those are classic symptoms!! He didn't try to listen to me or my concerns for my own health.. I was just another number. Sorry Dr. Burtch if you read this but you didn't listen to your patient… and I feel very strongly about this! I didn't want to go back to this office in the first place - I had moved and had to drive 45 mins just to get in. The other endocrinologists in my area didn't have an open spot for 2 months and I needed to get in ASAP because of how I was feeling… am feeling! I will be going to a new doctor soon and get on a different medication or dosage.

Dr. Burtch is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to answer all your questions and makes sure you understand everything that your dealing with. Everyone I have interacted with at this facility is kind, patient, and well educated. I would recommend Dr. Burtch and this facility to anyone that has endocrine system issues and/or diabetes.

Dr Burtch is a great Doctor! I have been with him 5 years, and I will stay with him for ever!!!!

MGUS

I see Dr. Burtch for ongoing treatment for thyroid cancer and am very satisfied with his care.

I was referred to Dr. Burtch by my family physician. He is very thorough and helpful. I have recommended him to several family members.

Bed side manner is n/a as I was not hospitalized . Dr. BURTCH is very thorough .

Dr. Brian E Burtch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mentor, OH.