Dr. Brian C Jacobs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian C Jacobs?

Bellevue Medical Imaging

Great clinic and staff; I was seen quickly and Dr. Jacobs was thorough and kind.

Dr. Jacobs is extremely caring and very thorough. He diagnosed my breast cancer and I have been to him every year since for follow-up imaging. I can't say enough about his gentle bedside manner and making one feel comfortable during a very stressful time.

I came here for the annual screening after years of going to Virginia Mason and there is no comparison. Screening was thorough. No stone was left unturned, quickly. The staff was compassionate and supportive. I am grateful for their work and for their support. I will keep coming back and recommending the center to all my friends.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Brian C Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.