Dr. Brian James Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Brian James?

A shame to even be considered a doctor..

Posted on September 24th, 2017

Pill pushing tool who hasn't been caught yet..but..Karma is a b.....

music rock

Posted on August 25th, 2016

The best part of my experience was the authentic approach to a love language that no one ever touched before " or after again. litt Ljubljana e did I know how bff ery special and rare this union was. missing the doctors en bff eff lievable wsy he had with my personal experiencfe.

Posted on July 5th, 2016

I received poor service. I was scheduled for a pain relief procedure and at the very last minute informed that the procedure would interfere with my implanted defibrillator. I had noted on my Medications List that I had an implanted defibrillator but apparently the doctor did NOT bother to check my medications list. I think this was a display of total incompetence on the doctor and staff's part. I regret having wasted my time with this facility!

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr James was incredibly compassionate and genuine but most importantly he got me back on my feet working and healthy again!

Posted on April 12th, 2016

He is such a wonderful. Kind doctor with the most knowledge on his field better than anyone else i have met. He is absolutely the Best!!

LOW LIFE PERVERTED WANNA BE DOCTOR

Posted on October 24th, 2015

I went to this doctor for 2 yrs and all he does is give precriptions and doesnt care about the patients....he is a pervert and i would go to pharmacists they would tell me this doctor was under investigation and i called the office and they said just keep trying in fact they told me 1 time id have better luck filling out of state!! He is a very touchy feely man would make comments about my perfume and what was i trying to do by wearing it to his office and he would hug me and hold me close several times.i told my husband that i felt very un comfortable around this man and he never had a nurse in the room with me!! I would pay a different amount everytime the last visit i paid $250.00 and i was under a l.o.p and i paid alot of money to this so called doctor. The only people that say great things about this man are woman who are obviously addicted and get what pain pills they want id say 80% of his patients were woman and if you have big breast he will really love you. I hated going to him every month and then when i finally started being stand off with him he started telling me i failed a drug screen which was impossible. I told this man about a lady who approached me trying to sell her scripts and he continued to see and give her meds.....this is why people with real pain issues have problems because of so called doctors like him and people who are selling their scripts. I finally stopped going to him over 6 months ago because he's a nasty PERVERT and he intimidated me to no end. I heard he was no longer practicing and i honestly hope this is true.

Saved my life

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Saved my life by making my pain tolerable by reducing at least 50% from a 20 yr old injury to discs and neck

Posted on May 5th, 2015

The waiting area is depressing, dingy and houses a junk-filled, sugar-filled vending machine, inappropriate for a doctor's office, in my opinion. Moreover, the bathroom and surrounding area are filthy, with overflowing waste baskets, crumpled, used paper towels on the bathroom floor, often having no toilet tissue or fresh paper towels available for use. The entire office looks and feels unsanitary. Additionally, I found Dr. James to be a very poor listener who spent virtually no time with me personally and who merely dispensed prescriptions for medications that I did not need or want, despite me repeatedly telling him that. Also, apart from my dissatisfaction with Dr.James, I question the office's billing practices. While I can't prove that their double billing was intentional, I feel that had I not taken it upon myself to call my insurance company to get everything straightened out, I would have continued to be billed improperly and would have been forced to pay hundreds of dollars unnecessarily. For all of these reasons, I have left this practice, having been a patient due to the untimely and sudden death of my long-time, previous pain doctor, and have recently learned that, thankfully, I can be seen by a very reputable pain specialist who recently joined the staff of my orthopedic surgeons. Consequently, I feel a great sense of relief to have found another pain doctor and to no longer be associated with the medical practice of Dr. Brian James.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Excellent caring doctor. Always trying to improve my health and life.

patient

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Dr. James is very confident on how to treat my pain. He has been straight to th point & tells me how this can be managed. I enjoy coming to see him once a month for the past 7 yrs. He has fluctuated me on meds up & down to see how I adjust to th pain & my daily activities. I'm very happy where he has me. I don't feel over dosed or under. I'm very active w my horses & numerous animals so I can continue on with my life. Thank you Doc

12 1/2 years was to long

Posted on April 10th, 2014

I was with Dr. James for along time. In that Time he has yelled at me I have a witness was also rude to myself and my 85 year old mother who just wanted to ask a question about the concern for my health. I also did not enjoy the game of if you want your meds. you will have to do the shots which cause me to have a Vascular Necrosis I have lost my hips my teeth and my health. I have had 12 major surgeries plus 6 Rhizotomy 5 Cervical one lumbar plus the years of epidurals and facet injections. Dr. James was trying to get me so low on my medications I was going through withdrawal I Told Dr. James that I have all these things wrong with me and that the meds that I was on would reflect my injuries and that they were all documented by SSA and there should be no problem of the amount of meds. I was on . But still he took me so low on my meds that I was sick all the time! I finally left Dr. James it felt like a boulder was lifted off my shoulders

uh oh

Posted on December 17th, 2013

A dear friend, thank god, just left this "practice" . Because this person was with Dr James soo long, They are having an impossible time finding a new pharmacy that will even take him on. Seems to be a problem with some of the 3 letter national law enforcement agencies giving said pharmacy trouble. LOOK OUT PEOPLE. H e was my Dr for about 2 visits, then I fired them. H was always rude, , came in the room , spoke into his dicktation recoder, no time for questions, or anything. When i pulled my pants down (at his request to see a shingles outbreak) he panicked , turned pale and ran from the room. Strange.