Dr. Brian C Shen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian C Shen?

Do not question me, I'm the doctor!

He seemed fine as a doctor until I had a few questions about his diagnosis. Not only did he not answer even one of my questions, he asked me to find another doctor.

Outstanding Physician

This Doctor has been by far the most help to me. He is very kind, caring and prompt in assisting me. I would recommend anyone who is new to Kaiser to choose him as their primary care doctor. He has always been more than willing to accomodate me, and always responds quickly to my e-mails or phone calls. I have had Kaiser nearly all my life and have been to MANY doctors in their network, and he has by far been my favorite.

Birth Control