Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian J Cammarata has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Brian Cammarata has to be the BEST doctor my wife has been to. And she has been to many, many doctors. She has Cerebral Palsy, Arthritis and is deaf. Dr. Cammarata operated on my wife and saw her many times and I would rather have him than any other doctor around. He has so much compassion, patience and thoroughness it is hard to believe. Knowing my wife is very prone to infections, he always went WAY beyond what any other doctor would do, to ensure that didn't happen, I go with my wife to every doctors visit so I know. He and his staff were always very pleasant and treated us like family. My only regret is that we no longer (Due to reasons beyond our control) get to see him.
26 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Tucson Medical Center
Dr. Brian J Cammarata accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOld Pueblo Anesthesia, 2810 N Swan Rd Ste 100, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian J Cammarata in this video.
Dr. Brian J Cammarata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.