Dr. Brian Chadwick Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brian Chadwick?

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Excellent doc. Very happy with him. Smart guy.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on May 5th, 2012

I have been using dr chadwick for 14 years he delivered all 3 of my babies. Very smart doctor and shows much care & concern

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Dr. Chadwick is the best obgyn in the world. My family and I are very pleased with how well he treated me.

Run

Posted on November 4th, 2011

i paid for 6 treatments of laser hair removal. The office closed before it was finished. I had to pay way to much money and didn't get my desired results. So disappointed

He's a HACK

Posted on August 10th, 2011

I too, thought he was a caring Physician, until he PUT me in the hospital by perscribing the WRONG meds and then telling me and my husband that I was Unbalanced...HE is UNBALANCED--I've got tapes--YESSS--Tapes of conversations where he admitted he was WRONG! The man is a HACK and he blames EVERYONE else for his mistakes--he's been sued MANY times--he didn't just stop delivering babies for more time for his gyno patients, he stopped because he HAD to! He has had TV news crews show up at his practice in LaGrange because he is such a HACK! I can believe ALL the negative written bout him because I LIVED it---

plastic surgery...

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

This doctor ruined my life. He gave me a tummy tuck with lipo that left me scared mentally and physically. the scar was expected however its uneven, my naval looks gross, my belly area never got flat, i have lipo scars that are too many and uneven and was not made aware of having them. he never gave me a follow up to correct the procedure. instead he skipped country to Canada and left several unhappy patients behind without notice. he owes me money. i want to get a lawyer however no one will touch him by him being in canada now. my stomach looks awful. plus he never put me to sleep just numb me from waist down and i was awake without drainage tubes and i developed a blood clot in my lungs and was hospitalized for over a week behind this and still paying on a large doctor bill. i wish someone could help me with this.

ALERT! THIS DOCTOR HAS LIED TO HIS PATIENTS!

Posted on December 28th, 2010

PLEAE REVIEW THIS DOCTOR'S RECORDS. HE HAS TAKEN FEES FROM HIS PATIENTS AND THEN DECIDED TO CLOSE HIS OFFICE WITHOUT OFFERING ANY REFUND....JUST LOTS OF LIESAND THEN ...SILENCE! I WAS ONE OF HIS PATIENTS AT THE NEWNAN OFFICE WHICH HE HAS CLOSED WITHOUT ANY WARNINGS AND TAKEN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF. PLEASE BE AWARE OF HIS CONDUCT AND DO NOT ADVOCATE HIS PRACTICE TO THE PEOPLE VISITING YOUR SITE.

quack who closed office with no contact

Posted on December 26th, 2010

Im angry with dr. brian t. chadwich obgyn for holding my file, info, and misdiagnosis.

Malpractice

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Run from this Doctor

Bad business

Posted on October 19th, 2010

Funny to know this Dr. started off as an Ob/Gyn and now a pathetic plastic surgeon. I would not recommend him for your cosmetic procedures, I can show you my damages that he has done to mines and now has avoided all possible contact with me for a refund for the damage he did, shut his businees down in Newnan, Ga. It is pretty shameful to know YOU as a Dr. run from your own mistakes and can't fix the situation to make it better for your patients. Don't worry your professionalism will hunt you! I guarantee this! Please think twice before anyone turns to this Dr. for any comsmetic procedures. All Drs. should know whats right for their patients, not what the patients wants and things go terribly bad because all this Dr. worried about was the money! I don't see how you sleep well Brian and wake up refresh and so positive when you turnt your back on a young lady that was so patient with you and trusted you! You have a wife and daughter, you would never turn on them why did you do this to a young patient who trusted you and put her life in your hands? Please sleep on this for the rest of your life!

withholding information

Posted on September 21st, 2010

Dr. Chadwick performed an emergency procedure for me and withheld vital information from my husband and myself. He actually removed an ovary and failed to mention this, even when asked directly if he had removed an ovary. I did not find out about this until two years later when I went back to him for an annual pap. Overall, I was horribly disappointed with Dr. Chadwick and his lack of honesty and integrity.

opinion

Posted on September 20th, 2010

i would not refer anyone to Dr. Chadwick. i didnt get the results i wanted. he had no real explanation of why. Dr. Chadwick wanted me to give everything more time, but never said how much longer or what his plan was after time had passed. he told me i was a rare case. that wasnt what i needed to hear.