Dr. Brian A Chapman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Brian A Chapman?

Had EMG test. Dr. Ch..

Had EMG test. Dr. Chapman was great. Explained everything, what he was doing, why and the reaction expected. Very calm demeanor, very kind. Pleasant experience.

Appt was prompt, ver..

Appt was prompt, very informative and with a conclusive diagnosis! This was rather comforting as I've been dealing with my issues for nearly 10 months with any diagnosis and I have been seen by several other specialists.

Dr.Chapman explained..

Dr.Chapman explained what he was going to doing next and how I would feel and react for each test. I appreciated that he explained to me the results and the course of action to be taken.

Patient visit

Dr Chapman is an excellent listener and explained my problem in detail. With great care and compassion laid out a course of treatment. I know that his main concern is for my well being and comfort. Truly an excellent doctor.

Dr. Chapman is very ..

Dr. Chapman is very professional, has helped me as muchas possible

I was greeted and we..

I was greeted and welcomed with respect by all members of the staff and the doctor. I would recommend them to anyone.

I was admitted very ..

I was admitted very promptly as soon as I arrived. Dr. Chapman was very friendly and thorough with his examination.No complaints what so ever.

He was very professi..

He was very professional, He got right to the procedure, told me what was going to take place & what he was going to do. He told me the three things that was going to be done.He also told me the results of the test after the test. I asked him how I did & he told me I did good.

I had follow up with..

I had follow up with Dr. Chapman today. He addressed my concerns and suggested a test to check what might be going on. I'm happy to have a caring doctor I can have confidence in.

Dr. Chapman performe..

Dr. Chapman performed the test (EMG) and gave me the results immediately. He explained what he was doing each step of the way so there was never any doubt in my mind about what was going on. I very much appreciated his efficiency.

Straight Forward

I had confidence in Doctor Chapman's knowledge. He was straight forward with the diagnosis and I am pleased that after all these years that I finally know what was wrong with me.

VERY EXPERIENCED

WENT BACK FOR A CHECKUP THE EXPERIENCE WAS HELPFUL DR EXPLAINED NOT EXACTELY WHAT THE PROMBLEM IS GOING FOR ANOTHER MRI FOR THE BRAIN BUT SO FAR WAITING FOR RESULTS THEN GO FROM THERE HE WAS VERY EXPERIENCED I WOULD PREFER HIM TO ANOTHERS

Dr. Brian A Chapman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.