Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian H Chernoff has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brian H Chernoff has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
Always so professional - and the diagnosis for a few things was right on. Has also helped my husband in many aspects of his health. The staff are helpful and prompt on calling back. Dr. Chernoff is also my mother's primary and we are very pleased for all he has done for her at 89 years old. Recommend anyone to go to this practice.
Brian is the most caring doctor I have ever had. I have been a patient since he joined Depersia Medical. I have been a patient with the practice for 30 years. He never rushes you. He really cares. When I have had to call, just hearing his voice is reassuring to me, because I know he knows his business. I recommend him to all my family and friends. The staff at Depersia Medical are also caring and courteous. You will see the same faces at each appointment. They stay for years and all get along with each other. It is a happy place to visit.
Dr. Chernoff has been my doctor for two years now and i cant' tell you how happy i am that i found him. He is a very freindly person and i was very comfortable with him from day 1. He is a very caring doctor and he never rushes through my appointment. He takes his time with me and makes sure that i know all of my options by the end of my visit. His staff is also very friendly and caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a GREAT Doctor!!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Chernoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Brian H Chernoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDepersia Medical Group, 17 W Red Bank Ave Ste 207, Woodbury, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian H Chernoff in this video.
Dr. Brian H Chernoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NJ.