Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian T Ching has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 14
Stay away fro brian ching. Left my mom bed ridden for 6 years, told her to come back theyll renew her leg brace and keep giving her pain meds. Went through at last 4 surgeries almost dying in one, woke up in the icu in a coma for 2 weeks. After being told there was nothing left to do, she had her primary refer her to ucdavis. They tried a machine on her for a few weeks to see if it would help heal. Didnt work, she had osteo perosisin her femur. They gave her a cadaver bone and replaced her knee. She was walking within a month and a half of the surgery. 6 yrs she put up with the pain and not being able to walk. And all he had to do is refer her out if he didnt know what else to do. Please beware
Dr. Ching is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Brian T Ching accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOroville Orthopedic Clinic, 2809 Olive Hwy Ste 230, Oroville, CA
Dr. Brian T Ching is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oroville, CA.