4.7

Highly Dissatisfied

I highly recommend Dr Citro and his staff. I had a robotic assisted gallbladder removal and Dr Citro had me be back home and resting comfortably within just a few short hours, in spite of my numerous other medical conditions and issues. Dr Citro took the time to answer all of my questions and he thoroughly explained the procedure to me at my first office visit. Dr Citro’s staff was professional and friendly and they helped me with each step of the surgical process. I am almost 2 full weeks out from my procedure and I couldn’t be more satisfied with the care that I received and with the results.

Excellent Doctor

Patient-oriented, highly skilled, efficient. Dr. Citro was simply amazing. I put off doing surgery for months until my wife forced me to go. I feared the surgical process and worried about possible lingering effects. When I met Dr. Citro, I felt at ease immediately. He had a quiet, pleasant confidence that re-assured me everything was going to be okay. It was. He did an incredible job. I was back to work in 3 days with no ill effects. If you need a hernia repair, choose this doctor.

Excellent Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Citro by my primary care physician for gallbladder surgery. I was very nervous about having surgery but as soon as he walked in the room I felt more at ease. His confidence, explanation of the procedure, manner, and sense of humor changed my apprehension. His staff was always very helpful and polite from first contact. They guided me through the whole process of pre-admission to the hospital and scheduling my surgery and the follow up dates. I am 2 weeks out from my daVinci robotic surgery and couldn’t be more satisfied.. Last month I did not know Dr. Citro existed….This month I will never forget him. Definitely highly recommend him and he will certainly be the only one I’d call when and if needed in the future.

Great treatment

I was treated and healed as it was initally explained to me. I was kept informed throughout my treatment which was a great comfort. I was always treated with dignity and respect. The entire ordeal was made better with the professional care and treatment i received from Dr. Citro and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Citro as an outstanding surgeon.

Awesome

Great doctor. Great doctor. I will gladly refer friends and family to him.

Excellent Surgeon

Dr Citro performed hernia surgery on me in May 2018. He was totally professional at every step from scheduling through follow up. My hernia was worse than average, probably because I still exercised while I had it, but he handled it perfectly. I would absolutely go back to him if I needed to and highly recommend him to others.

Great Doctor and Staff

Dr. Citro and his staff are great. Dr. Citro answered all my questions and concerns. His office staff was able to accommodate me and work with me to schedule my surgery and the follow up. During my hospital stays, I always felt well cared for by Dr. Citro and his staff. Dr. Citro is a great example for the residents and students who work with him.

Dr. Brian Citro and his staff RULE!

My husband and I are new residents to Summerlin, Nevada – and I spent excessive amounts of time searching for good doctors. Eight weeks to be exact. There were numerous inquiry calls made, messages left with no call-backs; rude receptionists; broken phone systems that automatically transferred me to various extensions leading somewhere beyond the galaxy; and an actual hang-up from a receptionist needing a pee break! I was becoming more and more anxious. For years, I had heard that a high percentage of Nevada doctors were rated very low on the medical scale, but was not prepared for it to be a reality after moving here. Anyway…on my umpteenth day of searching Yelp, RateMDs, Healthgrades and Zocdoc, etc., I finally found one of the best! A cycst on my chest (aka: The Alien) was the culprit that led me to Dr. Citro. (I initially thought it could be taken care of by a dermatologist, but my Primary knew it was beyond that option, and a general surgeon was needed.) Dr. Citro was not only extremely professional, very good looking, and bakes a mean Vanilla Bean Cheesecake, he totally put me at ease with his knowledge and sense of humor. I especially appreciated his reassuring bedside manner as I’m quite squeamish at the sight of a needle and scalpel – especially if I’m awake during a procedure. Except for the few little pricks of the numbing injection, there was nothing else to make me uneasy. Oh…did I mention he is Chief of Surgery at Mountain View Hospital? Thank you, Dr. Citro, for getting rid of The Alien - forever! Another extremely important bit of information: We have always believed that even an exceptional doctor is only as good as his office staff. Well, Dr. Citro’s was wonderful, and I appreciate their kindness and professionalism! I’m sure that one of my old body parts will need Dr. Citro’s service in the future – so he must NEVER retire.

Surgical scar hernia

Knowledgeable, good bedside manner, extremely confident. He has a great reputation with hospital staff who have mentioned that he is always on time. His office staff is friendly and wait times are minimal. I would recommend him for any surgery.

GREATFUL

I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR YOUR SURGICAL EXPERTISE AND CARE. I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME FOR CALLING YOU SO OFTEN, NOT KNOWING, WHEN I HAVE DIFFICULTIES, NOT KNOWING HOW OR WHAT TO DO AFTER HAVING A HIGH RISK SURGERY AND THE SURGERY TO PUT IN A MESH FOR MY HERNIATED STOMA AREA, ONLY ABOUT A MONTH APART. I AM VERY GREATFUL FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL AS A SURGEON. YOU MAKE IT EASIER TO BARE THE DIFFICULTIES THAT I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU, WITH YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR AND GRACIOUS MANNERS. I AM VERY GRATEFUL ALSO FOR HAVING YOU FOR MY CARE.

Dr. Brian J Citro is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.