4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brian J Citro?

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD A PARASTOMAL HERNIA REPAIR AND WOULD COMMENT ON A REVEW

Very professional, great doctor

I'm very happy with my surgery, and will recommend to my friends and family.

Very professional, great doctor

I'm very happy with my surgery, and will recommend to my friends and family.

I have had to use the services of Dr. Citro on 2 occasions and on both he did a excellent job. I can recommend him and if I am in need again will not hesitate.

Fantastic All the Way Around

I have used Dr. Citro twice and he is a great doctor. His attention to his patience is fantastic. His office does NOT overbook and I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes to get into the back. His office staff is excellent, front desk, check out, in room assistance, everything is top notch.

What a great Doctor and a great person

I feel that he is very caring about his patients and has a very personal way at putting you at ease and explaining the problem to you. Also a very good sense of humor that puts you at ease that means a lot to me

Dr. Brian Citro is the best I really appreciate what he did for me. During my hernia surgery all his staff were very helpful and nice I appreciate them and say thank you so much.

Wonderful,Caring,Very Skilled

Explains any and all proceeures in simple to understand language If you are a medical professional,Dr Citro understands the added worry you may have I am a medically trained person ( Resp Therapist),recently retired Dr Citro has cared for my problems in the past and recently You will not select a better general surgeon

gall bladder surgery

great bedside manner, easy to talk to, no pain after surgery that tylenol did not take care of. fun to talk to. great surgeon and would recommend to anyone.

Job well done!

He is really good, having full mastery of the art of doing Robotic surgery. He will explain to you thoroughly what will you expect from your procedure. Thanks Doc.

You couldn't be in better hands!

Dr Citro is as "good as it gets" when it comes to hernia repair! My situation was challenging due to size and 9 years of putting this surgery off! Under the circumstances, I couldn't imagine having a more positive experience, in EVERY area! For anyone having this condition, call Dr Citro, you'll be glad you did! Thank you Doc! You are the best!

Excellent experience

After being referred to Dr. Citro, I was quite surprised by both the promptness and friendliness of his staff and himself. Scheduling was quick, the majority of appointments were very prompt, and the billing was surprisingly painless. In addition, I feel the aftercare and advice following my procedures went well beyond what was required, and I feel that Dr. Citro and his staff truly care for the well-being of his patients.

Dr. Brian J Citro is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.