4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brian J Citro?

Bad Office Staff

Carla in the office was very rude to me over the phone and would not even schedule an consolation with the we will call you don’t call us anymore attitude. After four attempts to schedule a consultation within two weeks. I then moved on to another surgeon in the valley. You may be an amazing surgeon but Carla is a big disgrace to your practice.

Citro is "best in class surgeon!"

My 5th surgery over the course of my life and the best experience by far. It was very obvious to me following this surgery that I had been operated on by a very high quality professional. Treatment and communication leading up to surgery made it an almost enjoyable experience! Great guy and does great work! Would recommend to anyone! Our local Las Vegas community should be very appreciative to have such quality care available to us.

Best care ever.

The entire process was handled with professionalism, and care. I felt relaxed and very comfortable with the entire situation. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing surgery. He had already performed surgery on my daughter-in-law, which was where I heard about him in the first place.

Fantastic Experience

I had to visit this Dr. a few times and every single time the staff was very friendly, helpful, cordial and prompt. Angelica, Catherine and Karla always greeted me with a smile! Dr. Citro was very knowledgeable and caring. He made sure I understood what was going on, not only that but he made sure that I felt comfortable and secure with my treatment given. I complete recommend Dr. Citro, rest assure that you will be in good hands!

Great Doctor

I thank the staff of Dr. Citro for promptly getting me an appointment and taking my issues to a high severity. They emphasized with my condition and treated me like a person in need instead of a another patient. Thank you for being human and carrying. Dr. Citro MD, MBA, FACS did a great job at diagnosing my issues and treated me with no hesitation. He is truly gifted and has been blessed with a wonderful gift of healing. Thank you for all that you do Dr. Citro.

Positive Five Star Review for BRIAN CITRO, MD

I can not say enough positive about Dr Citro. He saw me promptly (I was referred) Assessed my condition, agreed with my GI doctor (gall bladder removal), was given the proper paperwork, surgery was conducted without any problems with me, and a prompt visit for follow up.

Excellent Doctor and Surgeon

Being at the age of 65, I had never needed surgery before. Dr. Citro came highly recommended to me by many other Dr's whose opinion I highly respect. I was not disappointed in any way. He is not only an excellent surgeon, but is extremely personable and took time to answer every question and to assure me in every way. He is a true professional and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again if ever need be! His staff is also wonderful, patient and helpful. They put me at ease and helped in every way possible through the process. I highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery!

I was thoroughly pleased with my experience with Dr Citro. He was very professional, addressing the issues straight on, discussing the alternatives and recommending the appropriate standard of care. After he performed the surgery, the scar was barely noticeable. If you didn't know it occurred you would never know he cut. I would highly recommend Dr Citro to anyone in need of a surgeon.

In-office Procedure

My husband had an in-office procedure which required three visits- consult, procedure, follow up. We were seen within 10-15 minutes of arrival and was even seen immediately on the last appointment even though we arrived 3 minutes before our appointment time! Dr. Citro was informative, and his sense of humor made the visit more comfortable. Only not so great comment would be that the person who checked us in on the first two visits was not as "friendly" as the rest of the staff. Definitely not a deterrent though. Hopefully we won't have any further needs to see a surgeon but if we did- we would choose Dr. Citro again.

DR. Citro was very insightful and courteous he explained every step of the surgery before he began and during the process. I felt relaxed around him. I recommend him highly.

I was misdiagnosed with a lipoma many years ago and when it started causing pain it was recommended by my general practitioner to see Dr. Citro. After just a few minutes, he questioned the initial diagnosis and ordered additional screenings. Turns out he was right and I actually had a hiatal hernia. The fact that he took the extra time to make sure he was operating for the right thing meant a lot to me. Before and after the surgery he remained attentive and caring. I think what got my attention most was on the day of the surgery, the anesthesiologist and every nurse who reviewed my chart would see his name and would comment on how I was lucky because he was a good one. I would highly recommend him and if I am ever in need of another surgery while living in Vegas I will definitely seek him out first. :)

Dr. Brian J Citro is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.