4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brian J Citro?

Mr

Excellent professional no problems and can recommend his services.

Best Experience

Brian Citro and staff were very friendly and welcoming! I enjoyed my time there gave me better advice and treatments went very well.

Dr. Citro was very professional. He asked me if I had any questions about the surgery, but I really didn't know what to ask. My doctor who referred me said that if he was having my surgery he would have Citro do the surgery, so that was enough for me. Recovery went well and post op was good.

Great surgeon & fabulous office staff

Dr Citro has done several surgeries for me and I won't go anywhere else when I need surgery in the future. He cares and works with you to solve your surgical problems. Love him and all his staff!

Hernia surgery

I went into see Dr. Citro and he was very easy to feel comfortable with him. I was a bit nervous due to what I have heard about hernia surgery. From the anesthesiologist to the surgery I can say it was a smooth as I could of ever expected. I was walking the next day and I have improved each day. It has been just over 2 weeks and I feel really good. I am still improving and have to HIGHLY recommend Dr. Citro to anyone. Thank you Dr. Citro!

Best Surgeon in Las Vegas

From the first appointment, to the surgery and post operation. Dr. Citro and his staff have been on time, asked a lot of questions, explained exactly what was going to be done and how. As well as talked about how they do stuff to minimize complications. Every time I had a question it was answered(in most cases they gave answers before a question even popped in my head). They didn't make me wait, when I had an appointment Dr. was on time which was a huge bonus! Instructions were very clear before and after surgery Dr. was very quick to call my husband and give him status. The communication along with the care makes me write this review at a 5 star. I am now Gallbladder free and it was so worth it! I am glad Dr. Citro and staff were able to help me I would highly recommend him to anybody who needs a great surgeon.

One of the best!

I enjoyed working with Dr. Citro to get a satisfactory result for my issue, when it appeared surgery was going to be necessary, he and his staff made sure everything went smoothly. I do appreciate their attention to detail. Dr. Citro showed compassion and had great bedside manner. I would recommend him to my friends and family!

Very happy with outcome of my surgery. This was my first surgery (although I am 68 years old!) so I was a little apprehensive. My diseased gallbladder had to be removed. Dr. Citro reassured me this was the right decision. No incisions as he went through my bellybutton. Had surgery in morning, home by noon. Amazing! Dr, Citro, your expertise is much appreciated!

Abdominal Hernia

Excellent Doctor and Office Staff. Office visits and Surgery were both professional and flawless due to the team Dr. Brian has assembled.

Excellent patient care....

Recently Dr. Citro performed surgery on my 19 year old daughter. The circumstances were delicate and being a teenager she was rather nervous. His bedside manner and approach with her could not have been any more perfect. We really appreciate the time he took with her and the detailed instructions he gave on how she should take care of her wound.

I found not just an excellent professional but also a concern human being. The diagnosis and surgery procedure were beyond my expectations. All the staff was very courteous during visits, in the operating room and recovery.

MRS.

I have been suffering with hemorrhoids for 2 years now, I was given creams by other doctors. They worked to no avail. After seeing Dr. Citro, he did 3 in-patient surgeries called banding, each time I left his office I felt no pain and was able to resume my normal activities. I am so glad I saw Dr. Citro, he gave me complete relief again. His wait time was no more then 15 min. and his staff is helpful, friendly, and made my visits easy and enjoyable.

Dr. Brian J Citro is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.