Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian M Clark has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I donât know how he is because I have very bad experience from his office located in 119 Belmont st Worcester. The staffs that work in front disk and make schedule and appointment are very rude and they donât know how to treat the patient; they keep the patient on hold for hour and then hanging the phone. Now I am confused if the offices staffs are like this how with be the doctors there. Should I keep my appointment with him or cancel?
Dr. Clark is literally the worst doctor I have ever seen. He didn't take my infertility concerns or questions seriously. He seemed unfriendly and distracted. This doctor has the worst bedside manner of just about any doctor I've ever seen.He is rude and just and just don't care about your concern. Go elsewhere.
Starting in 2008 I started to notice that something was wrong with my belly (girly issues). I went and seen a few doctors at both Baystate Medical located in Springfield, MA and Holyoke Medical located in Holyoke, MA. To make this simple, all doctors advised me of the wrong information and right out refused to work with me in regards to treatment. In 2011 I decided to do some research and was given Dr. Clarke's name... HE WAS AMAZING... First visit I knew what was wrong with me and was given a few options to correct it. Its taken all the other doctors three years to what felt like PROCEEDING to put me on the back burner and Dr. Brian Clarke two months to get me back to great health. In my option Dr. Clarke is a genius and my hero!!! I highly recommend everyone to see him!!!
Everytime I had an appointment I had to wait 45 minutes or more. When I was doing ivf the nurses were extremely rude (especially Mary)and never explained things even when I asked questions. After my last ivf I received a call from one of the nurses who told me the ivf nurse was off that day and I would received a call from her the next day. I never got a call back. I know three people who have gone to this doctor and none of them had any good results. Don't go here, go to a doctor who has better results and a nicer more professional staff.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
24 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Brian M Clark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew England Reproductive Medicine And Surgery Llc, 22 West St Ste 25, Millbury, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian M Clark in this video.
Dr. Brian M Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Millbury, MA.