Dr. Brian Coates Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Coates?

I think he is great

Posted on June 8th, 2017

He has operated on me 3 times and I look forward to my visits with him because he is so personable and takes time to put you at ease.

Arrogant and Unhelpful

Posted on November 7th, 2014

Saw Dr. Coates for a post-op appointment. He was not the doctor that performed the surgery at FMC (that doctor doesn't have an office). Asked a number of questions about what was done because one insicion site did not appear as expected. He immediately had an attitude saying, "I don't know, I wasn't there." Overall, he acted arrogantly and brushed off almost every quesiton that was asked. Twice, he said, "you don't trust me." No one questioned his knowledge as a doctor, just wanted to get a clear understnading of the surgical site and a few concerns that went with it. I cannot speak of his skills as a surgeon, but I would never go to him because of his poor bedside manner, cocky attidue, and unwillingness to explain things.

Posted on January 9th, 2017