Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Copeland
Dr. Brian Copeland, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chester, PA, with other offices in Glen Mills, PA and Springfield, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Copeland is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Copeland has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brian Copeland has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Brian Copeland has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian Copeland is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
First impression: after a long wait, he walks in and his hair is greasy, and both his pant legs are dirty and ripped. the appointment proceed with his indicating that because of my age the issue must be "x". After making me explain my painful history which explains why "x" is not even a remote possibility, he said he's going to prescribe something and to call in 8 weeks if it doesn't help. He does not explain what he is prescribing, why he is prescribing it, any possible side effects, or even consider looking into the cause of my symptoms. Irritated, I politely shook his hand, just to get away from him. Why would I take medical advice from someone who isn't even as well-spoken, well-informed or as well- as my car mechanic?
Don't waste your time. He didn't even spend 2 minutes trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. He was just in a hurry to prescribe something and get me out of there. The office wasn't busy either. Apparently, if you want to see a doctor who will provide anything beyond a prescription, you either need to head into the city, or up to the Main Line. Highly recommend you save your time and copay by avoiding him.
Dr. Copeland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Crozer Taylor Springfield
11 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian Copeland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, PA.