3.4

Highly Dissatisfied

Awful.

Worst experience I've ever had at a doctor. Dr. Copeland wouldn't listen to a single thing I had to say. Ended up leaving, letting him prescribe me a medication I didn't need nor want just to get out of the office. I will never go back to him or this doctor's office.

Sloppy & Lazy

First impression: after a long wait, he walks in and his hair is greasy, and both his pant legs are dirty and ripped. the appointment proceed with his indicating that because of my age the issue must be "x". After making me explain my painful history which explains why "x" is not even a remote possibility, he said he's going to prescribe something and to call in 8 weeks if it doesn't help. He does not explain what he is prescribing, why he is prescribing it, any possible side effects, or even consider looking into the cause of my symptoms. Irritated, I politely shook his hand, just to get away from him. Why would I take medical advice from someone who isn't even as well-spoken, well-informed or as well- as my car mechanic?

Useless

Don't waste your time. He didn't even spend 2 minutes trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. He was just in a hurry to prescribe something and get me out of there. The office wasn't busy either. Apparently, if you want to see a doctor who will provide anything beyond a prescription, you either need to head into the city, or up to the Main Line. Highly recommend you save your time and copay by avoiding him.

Dr. Brian Copeland is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chester, PA.

Dr. Brian Copeland Is this you?