Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian A Couri has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I've had chronic back pain for most of my adult life. I've tried neurosurgeons, chiropractors, physical therapy, etc. Dr. Couri by far has been the most helpful for my situation. I have found him to be well worth any wait needed due to his patient load. I have also found him to be a caring, dedicated physician that embodies all of what used to be be good about medicine and that to which new physicians should aspire to be.
I had my first visit with Dr. Couri a couple of weeks ago. I found him to be very professional, caring, kind, and concerned. The visit was above and beyond what I expected due to one of the reviews I read about him. I was very pleased with our visit. I'm so glad I did not that review to heart. heart.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
23 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Brian A Couri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElmhurst Primary Care Associates, 1200 S York St Ste 3160, Elmhurst, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian A Couri in this video.
Dr. Brian A Couri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.