Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian M Covino
Dr. Brian M Covino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Covino is affiliated with Physicians Regional Medical Center and LaFollette Medical Center. Dr. Covino has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian M Covino has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brian M Covino has the following 17 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Brian M Covino is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I have had both my knees replaced by Dr Covino. What a difference to my life. No pain. . He is a kind professional doctor. Explains things answered all my questions. Staff excellent. Tammy his assistant is a kind caring person. She helped me when I needed a but advice. Promptly. Eventually my hip will need replaced. Dr Covina will be my doctor for this procedure. Thank you all
I went to Dr. Covino regarding knee problems. Had to fill out new paperwork - as normal. Asst did NOT even look at the paperwork and gave me a cortisone shot which caused my blood-sugar to go so high that it put me in the emergency room at Parkwest! My blood-sugar was almost 600 - well past stroke and death range - all because no one looked at the paperwork I filled out THAT DAY!!! Should have filed a malpractice law suit, but I simply changed doctors!!! Beware!!!
He gave ne 2 new hips and made dancing possible again !!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Covino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Brian M Covino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKnoxville Orthopedic Clinic, 1422 Old Weisgarber Rd, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Brian M Covino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.