Dr. Brian J Crisp Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Brian J Crisp?

What a refreshing visit! I feel after getting the runaround before that Dr. Crisp really took the time to listen to me and try to help me. I wish he wasn't leaving--I'd follow him if I could!

A very caring, skilled and experienced doctor

An amazing doctor who handled my emergency situation flawlessly. Since then (8 years ago) I have seen him for another chronic problem which is a challenging one. During this time he has helped educate me and helped me to make difficult decisions regarding my situation. He gets top points for bedside manner -- made me feel comfortable with an uncomfortable situation, and made me feel like he cared very much about my particular needs. He is very busy and hard to get appointments with, but if you need him, he will squeeze you in and he will call you to discuss your needs and take the necessary time to care for you in a way that few doctors these day do. His years of expertise and skill come shining through.