Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian L Cruz has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Cruz Was Very Caring About My Illness, And Very Interested In Finding Me A Comfortable Prescription Package To Cure My Infection In A Fast And Effective Way! He Has Impeccable Bed Side Manner, And Is Not Judgemental At All! I'm Transgendered And He Treated Me No Different Than He Would Adam Or Eve! (;
His bedsise manner was horrendous and his bias towards young mothers is apparent. After berating me for being a young mother he then made me wait over an hour and a half for one shot. If rudeness was grounds for revoking a license, he would no longer be a doctor. If I could leave a negative amount of stars I would.
21 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Brian L Cruz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian L Cruz in this video.
Dr. Brian L Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.