Dr. Brian L Cruz Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Brian L Cruz?

Fast, Friendly, And Caring Physican

Dr. Cruz Was Very Caring About My Illness, And Very Interested In Finding Me A Comfortable Prescription Package To Cure My Infection In A Fast And Effective Way! He Has Impeccable Bed Side Manner, And Is Not Judgemental At All! I'm Transgendered And He Treated Me No Different Than He Would Adam Or Eve! (;

if rudeness was a speciality..

His bedsise manner was horrendous and his bias towards young mothers is apparent. After berating me for being a young mother he then made me wait over an hour and a half for one shot. If rudeness was grounds for revoking a license, he would no longer be a doctor. If I could leave a negative amount of stars I would.

Dr. Brian L Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.