Dr. Brian G Cuddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian G Cuddy?

A very caring doctor who takes time with his patients! His staff is courteous and caring.

Not able to see Dr. Cuddy

You make an appointment, it takes 6 to 7 weeks for the appointment and then when you get there you only see his assistant. You request an office you want you appt. and then assign you to another office and do not tell you, so when you show up for appt. Dr. Cuddy is at his other office.Would not waste my time, find another doctor.

RN BSN

Brian is the best Neurosurgeon I know.He is an honest person and surgeon. I knew Brian when he was just a young buck in residency at MUSC. He is was great then and he is still great.

Dr. Cuddy is wonderful! He is caring, very knowledgable and a wonderful surgeon!

Before meeting Dr. Cuddy I have dealt with some serious back pain for a number of years. The surgery he performed has dramatically improved the quality of my day to day life and allows me to do the things I enjoy. My only regret is waiting so long to see a real doctor. Dr. Cuddy was great.

Feel Much Better

Dr. Cuddy treated me for an on the job back injury I received last year. He was very personable, took time with me and made sure I was doing well after surgery. He seems very busy but always made a point of giving me his full attention when I needed him. Highly recommended!

A Satisfied Patient

I had a long over due back surgery with Dr. Cuddy late last year. From the start I was very comfortable with him. I had seen another doctor about my problem but went with Dr. Cuddy because he gave me all of the options and helped me make the best decision for myself. I'm doing very well and couldn't be more satisfied. The ladies in his office also went out of their way for me.

A Great Doctor

Dr. Cuddy and his staff took great care of me. I was in a lot of pain and the surgery he did on my back has gotten me back into the swing of life. I would recommend him to any of my family members or friends.