Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian D Burke
Dr. Brian D Burke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with other offices in Sarasota, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Burke is affiliated with St Anthony's Hospital and Bayfront Medical Center. Dr. Burke has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian D Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brian D Burke has the following 17 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Brian D Burke has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian D Burke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
I'm 2.5 week post new hip surgery as I write this. I'm doing excellent. Dr. Burke performed an Anterior Total Hip Joint Replacement so my recovery is faster and less debilitating than non anterior approaches. Dr. B.is smart, caring, reputable, enthusiastic, positive, encouraging, and all round great doc!
Staff was very rude..didnt even get to see doc..they said my medical was no good i asked Tracy to call medical she says nope. Dawn comes out n says im taking up other patients time. I also waited 3 months to get an appointment from these people... Very rude n un fair staff would not go back to doctor just cause of his staff and he maybe a good doctor i wouldnt know cause of staff..
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Burke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Brian D Burke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian D Burke in this video.
Dr. Brian D Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.