Dr. Brian D Tsang Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Brian D Tsang?

Smart, hard working

I have worked with and been a patient of Dr Tsang. The ED is intended for emergency care... and Dr Tsang is up to date on all the current research and literature. He has the knowledge to provide the best possible care. When I am the patient I was 1.) a Dr who knows exactly what they are doing 2.) to get out asap 3.) good bedside manner. Dr Tsang rocks 1-2 and is good with #3. I'll take it.

Coldest, meanest doctor I have ever met

I took my mother to this doctor in the ER for some confusion and disjointed thinking because of a previous episode that started out the same way and ended with her falling down the stairs and hurting herself, not knowing where she was or what year it was or anything. I wanted to get her some help BEFORE she fell and broke her neck, but this doctor outright TOLD me that he was not going to do anything for her until she fell and broke her neck. He said it wasn't an emergency, cut me off repeatedly without even listening for a second to figure out what was going on. Just a horrible, cold human being. I'll never understand why someone who doesn't give a crap about other people would become a doctor. Must be the money I guess.

Dr. Brian D Tsang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fall River, MA.