Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian S Dantzler
Dr. Brian S Dantzler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with another office in Summerville, SC. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Dantzler is affiliated with Roper Hospital, Trident Medical Center and East Cooper Regional Medical Center. Dr. Dantzler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian S Dantzler has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 16
Yes! I will choose this doctor again and again!!!Dr.Danzler is an excellent, compassionate and very professional doctor.He is very caring and I trust him and trust all his recommendations and advices.He took his time and everything was explained to me and my prescriptions were sent right to the pharmacy for quick pick up.He is so great with patients and his staff in Summerville clinic is amazing and very helpful.Maria,Trish and Peggy made me feel very comfortable and really special.Could not ask for more,very impressive!Highly recommend!
I have only seen Dr. Dantzler twice, but so far I find him to be a very professional and caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Dantzler spends time with you explaining everything that is going on, goes over all medicines he presribes and makes sure that you totally understand.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dantzler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Brian S Dantzler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian S Dantzler in this video.
Dr. Brian S Dantzler is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Charleston, SC.