- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian C De Beaubien has 3 locations
Dr. Brian C De Beaubien has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brian C De Beaubien has the following 7 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Brian C De Beaubien Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "BCBS IL PPO", "BCBS IL PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "HAP Preferred PPO", "HAP Preferred PPO" ]
- [ "PriorityHealth HMO", "PriorityHealth HMO" ]
- [ "PriorityHealth Priority PPO", "PriorityHealth Priority PPO" ]
More about Dr. Brian C De Beaubien
Dr. De Beaubien graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1989. Dr. De Beaubien works in Saginaw, MI and 2 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. De Beaubien is affiliated with Providence Hospital and Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital.