Dr. Brian Delay Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian Delay?

Name Says It All

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Had shoulder surgery and he was over two hours late for the surgery not to speak of the waits. The RTW was not consistent with the date he projected and caught me totally off guard. I explained my fears to work in the shape I was in because he did more than I had planned. He was more worried about dealing with disability companies. Everyone heals differently but to him it was a cookies cutter approach.

Shoulder Injury

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Dr.Delay was great, he listened to whats going on, really observed my MRI, GREAT ATTITUDE! Was more concerned and wants to access the injury as soon as we can! Plus listened to what has been going on with my wifes knees, he will be assisting her injuries as well. We LOVE this doctor their is no better Orthopedic Specialist than Dr.Delay! If you want some one to really listen and access your injuries and be 100 percent honest and truthful this is your Dr.!!!!!!!! THANK YOU DR.DELAY.

I WILL BE GOING BACK

Posted on September 7th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Delay by my local Sports Medicine doctor and I am so glad that Dr. Delay was my surgeon. He was very kind and he explained thing well and on a level that as the patient I was able to understand. He did my Lateral Release surgery on my right knee and things went GREAT! I recovered well from the surgery and my knee is 100% better than it was prior to surgery. I will be going back to Dr. Delay to have my left knee done as well. I would highly recommend him to others!

speechless in a bad way!

Posted on September 6th, 2014

I am totally speechless about this visit! Aftera extremely long wait for a visit for my 7 yearold son, whom suffers adhd and spd, he along with my 4 and 2 yr old became restless and slightly rowdy. Not nearly as bad as they can get. I WAS SHOCKED when his medical assistant came in and asked if he needed to come back with his belt! I am a believer of corporal punishment at times, but that was absolutely inappropriate. I myself am a nurse and would absolutely never say this to anyone else's child even if that was my thought! As for the physician, if felt my concerns were dismissed, but would do labs to make me feel better.

Poor patient repoire

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

His medical assistant was rude and totally lacking in discharge instruction skills. The doctor was abrupt and offered no info about what I should/shouldn't do to avoid further injury. I had requested Orthocarolina to obtain my medical records, and they were not available at the time of my first appointment.

Shoulder surgery

Posted on July 1st, 2013

Dr. Delay will not give you warm fuzzier or make you feel that you are special and deserving of his time. I thought his bedside manner was deplorable at best. That being said, he is an incredible surgeon. Simply phenomenal job repairing a 180 degree slap tear on my labrum. I have very very small incision marks and they healed well. If you want a surgeon who knows what he is doing and will do an exceptional job, this is your guy. If you want someone to coddle you, check elsewhere. You have to ask the questions and not expect him to explain anything if you aren't asking questions.

In a hurry

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I didn't have to wait too long however Dr. Delay seemed to be in a hurry. He talked very technical to me and didn't listen to what I was saying. It seemed like he just wanted to get out of my room and move on. When he was done with me he didn't even inform the nurse of my prescriptions needed. I had to tell her what they were. Very unprofessional in my opinion. All the other experiences I have had with the Carolina group has been great, He so far has not met my standard.

Posted on December 8th, 2009

I had Shoulder Surgery a few months back and dr.Delay did a great job. He very professional & if I ever needed surgery again I would choose him. Great Job!!

Posted on July 20th, 2017