Have you seen Dr. Brian M Derby?

Upper/lower blepharoplasty

I experienced a terrible outcome, in which my upper eyelids just flicker and do not close properly, when I blink. One eye lid remains open when I sleep. I use several types of eye drops up to eight times a day still. I use ointment at night. The surgery affected my life greatly. After a year he sent me to a doctor, on the east coast of Florida, who repairs/ attempts to repair oculoplastic surgery done by others. This surgery incurred a further great financial expense to us. This doctor was able to repair the lowerlid retraction that had occurred following Dr Derby’s surgery, but unable to do anything with my upperlids. Three years later, from Dr. Derby’s surgery, I still suffer from severe dry eyes from the inability of my upper lids to close properly when blinking. I had previously enjoyed a very nice relationship with this practice for over fourteen years, with another physician who retired before Dr Derby came to the practice. At no time following my surgery, did he refer me to any of his colleagues at his practice, for second opinion.

Dr. Derby and his staff at Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center were very kind, sincere, and honest with their assessments and care. A qualified doctor with a caring staff will make all the difference in the world during your recovery. I am thrilled with the results! The preparation for the surgery was well organized and thoughtful while ensuring that my expectations were appropriate. The aftercare was thoughtful and complete. I would recommend Dr Derby to anyone considering a procedure.

Goldilocks

This is my second procedure with Dr. Derby! I can’t believe I am saying that! I was so hesitant to have any cosmetic surgeries it’s hard to believe that I have had two done. Dr. Derby did a tummy tuck for me in January. I was so pleased with the results I decided to have a second procedure done. My breasts had become too large and was causing neck and back pain. I spoke to Dr. Derby about a breast reduction. He explained the benefits from having it done, the procedure itself and what to expect for recovery. I have soooo much confidence in Dr. Derby that I scheduled my procedure and had it done 4 weeks ago. I could not be happier! Dr. Derby made my breasts not too big, not too small, but just right. I now have Goldilock breasts! They look so much better and I noticed right away with the weight gone from my chest, my neck and back pain subsided. Clothes fit so much better too! The recovery was easy. Dr. Derby checked on me the night of my surgery and I saw him the very next day. I have had multiple follow-ups and I am always so pleased to see how Dr. Derby, Lisa, Kerri and the staff at Sarasota Plastic Surgery center are so caring and attentive. Dr. Derby is a wonderful young surgeon with an amazing future. I am so glad we have him in Sarasota!

Wonderful Doctor! Wonderful Results!

“I absolutely feel my experience with Dr. Derby, the nurses and the staff at Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center could not have been better! I was very hesitant to get any plastic surgery for one big reasons: Any surgery that is optional should be avoided - why take the risk! But after years of trying to get rid of the fat around my stomach and flanks, I started to consider a tummy tuck. I finally got the courage to schedule an appointment and I met with Dr. Derby at Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center. From the very first visit with Dr. Derby I felt extremely comfortable with him. He is professional, caring and patient. He spent plenty of time with me answering all my questions and concerns, but most of all he listened to what I wanted, he did not tell me what I needed but offered what he could do to provide me with the desired results. He told me the truth about what the risks were and what was involved to get the results I wanted. Dr. Derby is extremely knowledgeable and you can tell he loves what he does. So…. I scheduled my abdominoplasty/tummy tuck and I am happy to say my results were more than I could have hoped for! I no longer hate to shop for clothes or need to dress to hide my flaws. In fact, I love to dress again! The support I am receiving after my surgery from Dr. Derby is amazing. At my follow up visits, I receive undivided and unhurried attention from him and the staff. The staff is very supportive and helpful. They understand my needs and have wonderful advice and insights for me during my recovery. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck is a serious major surgery and you should not risk your looks or your life with the wrong surgeon! I got the results I wanted and I will have any other procedures done at Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center and by Dr. Derby because he is an excellent doctor, surgeon, and artist! I highly recommend Dr. Derby I know you will love him!”

Dr. Brian is wonderful!

Really listened to me. I am very pleased I chose Dr. Brian.

Dr. Brian M Derby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.