Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Diep MD
Dr. Brian Diep has 3 locations
Dr. Brian Diep has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Brian Diep has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Brian Diep is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian Diep - Posted on February 28th, 2016
A lady who answers phone is so rude and disgusting to us everytime we call. It sounds like she hates her job. We are always being rushed around. When not by rude guy in the back by the dr. These people don't give a crap about patients. It's all about the money for them. There is one very kind girl though, her name is qwan. She is the only person with an ounce of compassion.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian Diep - Posted on January 30th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian Diep - Posted on September 8th, 2011
He is a great Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian Diep - Posted on June 21st, 2010
18 Years Experience
Saba University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Brian Diep Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian Diep is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.