3.0

Highly Dissatisfied

Disgusting

A lady who answers phone is so rude and disgusting to us everytime we call. It sounds like she hates her job. We are always being rushed around. When not by rude guy in the back by the dr. These people don't give a crap about patients. It's all about the money for them. There is one very kind girl though, her name is qwan. She is the only person with an ounce of compassion.

Complain

Dr Diep is a bad doctor,when i ask more questions ,he said:" oh my god ...or oh i can't believe..".so rude.But I said nothing, because I don't want to talk with a crazy guy. I want to tell him that he needs to be patient to his patients.He's so crazy!!!

dr diep is a great doctor. The best doctor i've ever seen. He's very attentive and spend a decent amount of time with me and my whole family. Overall, dr diep is very professional and I would highly recommend to everyone in need of a good doctor.

Dr. Brian Diep is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.