Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian R Dix has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Brian R Dix has the following 6 expertise
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Acute Pain
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Dix is a very caring doctor with an excellent bedside manner. He treats me like a human being and genuinely cares about the care I receive, and how I feel. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He is also excellent when he does my injections at the surgery center and puts me to sleep unlike some doctors. He makes sure he comes to talk to me before I am brought back to be put to sleep.
HE WAS MY DR. YEARS AGO A DR. I AM ONCE AGAIN LOOKING FOR,AA DR TO HELP MR ONCE AGAIN I ENJOYED HIM VERY MUCH AT THE WHEN I SAW HIM, HE HELP ME SO MUCH..I WOULD LOVE FOR HIM TO CARE OF ME AND MY PAIN.WHAT IS LIFE LIVING IF YOU CAN'T ENJOY IT. THE PAIN AGAIN.IS TO MUCH TO BARE.PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP IN MY TIME OF NEED DR DIX THANK YOU.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Brian R Dix accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsCoastal Chronic Pain Service Pllc, 15190 Community Rd Ste 230B, Gulfport, MS
Dr. Brian R Dix is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.