Dr. Brian Dobozi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Brian Dobozi?

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Terrible doctor. Didn't even read the chart!!!! He has absolutely no idea what is going on with his patients. Warning : do not use this doctor !!!!!

Office/Nursing Staff Customer Service Follow-up: UNPROFESSIONAL

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Dr. Dobozi seemed knowledgeable, personal and professional. He found tiny polyp during my colonoscopy. It was sent to a lab. I was supposed to receive results within two weeks of colonoscopy. It's been 4 weeks and I've still not received the lab results. Difficult to reach the office and the few times I have I was told a 'nurse' would return my call. During week 4 a nurse finally called but they called my wife's cell after I specifically gave them my phone number to call. I don't recommend this office if you expect a professional follow-up. I'm still awaiting my lab results. I'll likely have to drive to the office if I want to find my results. Unbelievable and unprofessional.

Unhappy and disappointed patient

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. Dobozi is fine. His office staff is unprofessional, unhelpful, rude and vindictive!! It takes an average of 12+ minutes or more for them to answer the phone. Forget about requesting a call back from the office manager; it does not happen! It took three calls and about 45 minutes of my life for them to send me pre-op package. Now, I am trying to return a phone call from them and I've already spent over an hour on hold; still no results!! Of course the caller did not leave an extension forcing you to go on 12+ minute phone queue. I'll probably die waiting to get lab results!

Nice doctor, practice too large

Posted on March 13th, 2013

The doctor was very personable and knowledgeable but once the procedure was done we didn't hear a word. We tried calling several times for results but recieved no call back. It was over a month before we got results and that was after my husband sat on hold for 1.5 hours!!!!! While thr doctor was a nice guy the patient care was way below par. Seems as if the practice is based off volume and dollar signs, not care.

Front desk staff is the worst I have ever dealt with!

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Although Dr Dobozi was both caring and thorough in my first examination, his front desk staff is horrid. Call wait time is typically 10-45 minutes. When requesting my test results I was given the run around for over a week. And then when I finally spoke with Dr Dobozi's nurse she was rude and yelled at me stating "I just got the test results yesterday!" I had been awaiting a return call all week. Although Dr Dobozi seems to be a good Dr. I don't know that it is worth the trouble.

V Hewlett

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Office staff - helpful and courteous.Dr. Bobozi is awesome, caring, great manners, answered my questions, explained the test performed and the results. His surgical staff at Premier Surgery Center of Louisville are fantastic, the quickly put you at ease of fears.

Terrible customer service

Posted on February 9th, 2011

I had a scan done and have called the office several times to get the results. I am a nurse and know how the medical profession in suppose to conduct theirself. This office's telephone conduct is absolutely ridiculous. Several days in a role, I have waited on hold for several minutes to be transferred to someone else and then hung up on. SAD how bad this customer service is! Dr Dobozi is fabulous but his staff is ruining him because I will not deal with the type of treatment, especially waiting a week for a phonecall back and still no results.

Posted on August 1st, 2010

I want to thank Dr. Dobozi and his stafffor understanding my wife and mine axiety level. They even settle her down she is prone to panic attacks. He came back and ease her mind. thank u all. for a good experience.

Posted on September 26th, 2017