Dr. Brian R Donaldson Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Brian R Donaldson?

Done right.

My son had very bad hay fever as I did when I was young. I'd taken my daughter to another allergiest a few years earlier, and found that they did things differently than when I had the shots in the 70s. The new way was well suited to a high volume of patients and was very costly. I took my son to Dr. Donaldson and was glad to see him do it the old way. The initial visit was very long, with Dr. Donaldson carefully testing each type of allergen at increasing levels to get the numbers exactly right. He then mixed a fluid designed to be exactly right for my son. We came back after a couple weeks to pick it up and he showed us how to do the shots. My son gave himself shots for a few months, and his allergies are long gone. That was two years ago. Now I'm taking my daughter there because the high volume, time consuming, expensive program she went through didn't cure her allergies.