Dr. Brian S Dooreck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian S Dooreck?

Helped me out! ;-)

Busy office and staff...buit Dr Doreck was great. very focused and helpful.

First time visit

Today was my first time seeing Dr. Dooreck, I thought he would have spent a little more time with me asking questions, or even caring why I was there. He walked in told me to sit, and was very quick and to the point. He asked me several questions, that I had already answered on the paper and to the nurse, when I tried to tell him something about previous problems that I have had since 1988 he dismissed me. I sat for 25 minutes waiting in the waiting room, to see 4 other people go in before me, even though I was first. Spent 10-15 minutes more in the the exam room and when the doctor came in, he was literally in my room for 2 minutes., maybe. He said he will get everything taken care of and to step out of the room, I was rushed into the hallway where a nurse told me to sit in a chair, and I stayed there for 10 minutes until another nurse said to come to her and schedule my test. There were so many nurses and so much going on, and the nurse looks up and me and says, "are you ok, it's just you aren't smiling at all". Even before I could say anything, she looked back down and didn't even wait for a response from me. I couldn't respond anyways without crying from the anxiety attack I was having. She handed me some papers and said, have a nice day. I didn't even know where to go to get out of there. I still have the test scheduled, which I will do, but I don't know how much I will do at the office after that. I was so overwhelmed by the lack of any emotion from the doctor or his staff.

Great Doctor and Staff

I have been a patient of Dr Dooreck for a few years. He is very professional and attentive. He takes the time to make sure all of your questions are answered and you fully understand what is going on with your situation. His staff is very nice and treat you like family. My last experience was a endoscopy and at first i was a little nervous. His staff made me feel so relaxed, we joked a little and had a little conversation. After that i was good to go. I love this doctor and staff, they are professionals and very nice people.

Great

Colonoscopy

Had a great experence the staff at the clinic, amazing very sweet smd caring... the anesthesiologist great also, in and out of the procedure 2hrs...A+ will recommend them 100%.

Dr. Brian Doorek

Excellent in all respects. Staff, follow ups, and a friendly environment. Above all Dr. Dooreck was a true professional. Highly recommend.

Excellent Care

Excellent care from beginning to the end for my colonoscopy & Endoscopy,

Proud to be his patient!

Thank you for this reminder and outstanding service of your entire staff. Your Team is to be commended for their expeditious service

Dr Dooreck Recommendation

Look, just thinking about this treatment to myself is a challenge. So, keeping this in mind I'll try to offer my perspective. As I do not know what goes on in my system I had to outsource my upper and lower GI exam. It had to be looked at by a skilled physician, this is one of the most important diagnoses I will get. Dr Dooreck, in my opinion, offers an examination and prognosis that makes me comfortable in knowing that the unknown has been examined by a very well heeled professional. Preparing myself, 60+ yrs, knowing it was going to be a pass/fail result, helped me through this. I will add, in my opinion again, not only was Dr Dooreck a model professional but all his staff involved showed signs of caring and compassion as well. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Dooreck's services.

Dr. Doorect was a great experience I have had other colonoscopies but this one was a breeze . I wasn't nervous as before the staff was great I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Doorect to anybody!

No more IBS!

was able to review my old recrds and help improve my annoyign IBS symptoms. thanks dr doreck!

Dr. Brian S Dooreck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.